Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Half Pipe Hat


This pattern can be found in Debbie Stoller's book Son of A Stitch and Bitch. I made a few small changes since I was making this for a female and it's a pattern written for a male.

Here's what I did differently.

First: I only used a single strand of worsted weight yarn with size 8 needles and CO 80 stitches.

Second: I only knit in K1, P1 ribbing for 4 inches instead of 5.

The rest of the pattern remained pretty much the same. It's an awesome hat and I recommend knitting one for yourself! I have made 3 of these so far with at least one more in the works.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As the lucky recipients of these I can say: They Were Great! My felting project was also full of fail, but yours, totally amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails