Saturday, January 16, 2010

Upcycling Home Decor!

BEFORE





AFTER


I wanted some artwork to hang on my daughters wall and became inspired while in the craft store the other day. Scrapbook paper was on sale so I perused the aisle and had a thought about how to make inexpensive pictures to hang on her wall. I found a scrapbook paper I liked that matched her room and then checked out the local goodwill to find some frames. A few coats of spray paint and VOILA! This project was completed for less than $15 and you could easily do it cheaper if you check a few thrift stores, I only went to one. It's also super quick taking about 20 mins. start to finish (not including drying time). I plan on hanging them tomorrow and I think they will look very nice on her walls.

1 comment:

The Beauty Queen From Mars said...

Those pictures are very cool looking...shame to see the Christmas dogs go though, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails