Monday, February 15, 2010

So no pictures tonight but I wanted to let all the crafters know that I am doing a bit of crafting lately. It's been small progress but progress none the less!

Some projects I am currently working on include a cardigan for my daughter currently on the needles. Like I have said in the past I knit about as fast as a snail moves but I am proud of my progress. I have the back panel about 2/3 done! That's after ripping out 3 rows because of a dropped stitch, and almost crying because I had to do so.

The other thing I did a bit of work on tonight was some more barrettes. It has been requested and I promise a tutorial will come real soon for those!! First I wanted to make a few different embellishments so I could include those in the tutorial as well. I also have to find the patterns I made and try to create a PDF in case anyone is interested in those. They really are very simple but hopefully I'll have the tutorial within the week. Just please don't shoot me if I don't, my son has had a fever 4 days now so we'll see how much gets done with a sick child.

I also have a few birthdays coming up that I am trying to find things for so there should be more progress in the crafting world in the next couple of weeks!


Stay Tuned....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails