Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So no blog worthy sewing as of late but I have actually been sewing the past couple of days.  Since the world has decided to no longer make clothes that fit me I have taken to tailoring my clothes!

The shirt trend is to make shirts that are long, when combined with a short person with even shorter torso they are really loooong.  Really I don't want a shirt down to my ankles, just a shirt that fits!  I've also been taking in lots of waists on pants, capri's, etc. since small girl with decent booty equals pants with waists that are too big.  Easy enough fix however so I will continue on my tailoring journey so I can actually have clothes to wear on our upcoming cruise.

Soon I hope to make some progress on some projects, especially with a few birthdays in the future!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails