Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Gift Giving Season

Which also means it's gift MAKING season!

Here is another completed Christmas present.  In the picture it didn't have the back yet but you get the idea.  The nerve wracking thing about this gift is it is going to my friend who quilts...BY HAND!!  I am so worried about all the flaws that are inevitably there.  I will say this is my best one to date, probably because I was so careful with it knowing who it was going to!


I liked this A LOT!  I haven't done anything so "complicated" before.  I have it in quotations because it wasn't really complicated but it's a step up from my usual patchwork.  I am thinking of making myself one in Christmas fabrics to put on my table (now that I'm obsessed with a pretty table).  We'll see if that gets done before Christmas.

As usual at this time of year much crafting is getting done but many things aren't posted because those people read the blog.  Dont' want to ruin anyones surprise!  As I do more for un-blog related people I will post and after Christmas I will post the rest.

Enjoy any time you may get to spend with friends and family tomorrow and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think its funny that you never actually said what the item was. I figured it out but for awhile I wasn't sure.

The Beauty Queen From Mars said...

I really like it, looks amazing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails