Thursday, February 28, 2008

Completed sock!


So this my very first sock attempt and I am very pleased with how it turned out. It was much easier than I thought! The only problem was it was a bit too small for my son but I am currently doing another one that will be bigger. These will be super cute peeking out through his Crocs this spring. I will soon be starting a pair for a friend of mine in a chunky yarn so I will post when I get started on those and let you know how it goes. I have yet to find a good pattern for socks with chunky yarn so if anyone has one they like please feel free to pass it to me. Otherwise I will be winging it and let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great chunky (worsted) weight sock pattern. So easy too!
http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Knitting/Projects/Accessories/LW1533+Knit+Dorm+Socks.htm
Best of luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails