Sunday, March 23, 2008

Coffee Cup Cozi

This is another super quick project I knitted today. As shown it is a coffee cup cozi. This will come in handy for my friend and I because we tend to get Starbucks a lot especially since she works there. They are overkill for the travel mug but will be perfect for keeping your hands cool on one of the regular cups! This will later be felted but I don't have the ability right now although it looks fine unfelted. I used Bernat Felting Natural Wool in the blue combo (don't have the wrapper on hand). I also used one of the free patterns from Bernat, found at the local craft store, to make it. It turned out very well and the yarn is very easy to work with. If you are a beginner knitter this would be a great project for you. Also if you have small amounts of leftover yarn, which we all do, this is a perfect way to use it up. Not sure how much was used but it wasn't very much. Also instead of knitting bottom up and increasing I just knitted top down and decreased. I personally like to decrease better but the effect is the same. I plan on making many more of these!

1 comment:

The Beauty Queen From Mars said...

Today I used my Cozi on my Iced Coffee cup, it kept my hand from freezing and helped soak up condensation as the ice melted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails