Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jewelry

The last thing I am going to post tonight (but don't worry there is still much to come) was my first attempt at jewelry making. I decided to start with some earring since they seemed like the easiest.

They did turn out to be pretty easy except for making the loop to connect the post with the earring. My last couple of earrings had loops looking much better than my first few. I guess it's one of those things you have to practice. I also haven't perfected how to take a good picture of the earrings although again my second attempt was much better than the first. Here are all the sets I made.

I am using most for Christmas presents but will still have a bunch left over so I may post some on Etsy and see how that goes. I hope the recipients of some of the earrings like them!

Also I will mention that some of the earrings looked crooked in the pictures but it's not the actual earring, it's just how the beads are lining up at that moment. Next time I will be more conscious of how the earring looks before I take the picture.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails