Friday, January 8, 2010

Carseat / Stroller Blankets

I have been wanting to do this small project for a while but with Christmas it got pushed back a bit. I wanted a small blanket I could easily tuck into her carseat (since I don't bother with her snowsuit unless she's outside a while) without doing origami to get it to fit! I would say I made them just in time considering the snow and crazy cold we are currently experiencing!

Of course she is the one who needed it but I knew my son would want one too so he picked out this instrument fabric (he is obsessed with all things music) and I made his first. I made his a bit longer than hers since he is 3. It measures 24 inches by 30 inches. They are both made of soft flannel with a layer of batting in between.

A close up of the fabric detail.

I made hers 24 inches by 24 inches and it's in a cute little elephant pattern.

Again a close up of the detail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails