Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog Award

 
Here's what we have to do to own the award:
1. Thank, then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 5 how ever many bloggers you want to that you've recently (or not so recently) discovered and who you think are fantastic
3. Contact said bloggers to let them know they've won.
4. State 7 Things about yourself

A big thank you to Alexis over at: Full of Knit and The Well Read Mom for this award.

I pass it on to a very good friend of mine, Liz at her blog A Modern Fairy Tale. Her creative and very candid writings make for a fantastic read!  She has kept the hope that all fairy tales have a happy ending and she is finally getting hers.
 
7 Things About Myself:
1. I went skydiving.  Yes, as in jumped out of a plane...at 14,000 feet!   Yes it was absolutely terrifying.  Yes it was AWESOME!
2. For the first time in my life I have been able to make regular exercise a part of my life, and stick with it!
3. I was one of the very lucky few who escaped pregnancy without any stretch marks (on my tummy at least).
4. If I don't eat some chocolate everyday I am not a happy camper, and you may not want to be around me either.
5. I never used to be a big fan of Mexican but now I can't get enough!
6. I have recently started couponing.  My husband thinks I'm crazy but getting things for half off and even free is quite addicting.
7. I have never had a cavity and dread the thought of ever getting one.

1 comment:

The Beauty Queen From Mars said...

Thank you! You're going to have to help me with entering the links to other blogs, because my blogging skills aren't upto the task.
And thanks for being there to support me during the struggles and help me celebrate my happy ending.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails