Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reusable Produce Bags


So I have been using reusable grocery bags for a while now and lately have gotten very good about remembering to use them!  Despite this fact I would just use the plastic produce bags without thinking twice.  That is until I saw Alexis' post here about how she made some reusable produce bags.

I guess it have never occurred to me that reusable ones existed.  I probably just never put the two points together, whatever the reason I had a bit of an "aha" moment.  All of a sudden I had to have them!  She was nice enough to send me a set and I instantly fell in love.  Big thanks to Alexis for sending me a pair and for showing us all how easy they are to make!

I recently went to JoAnnes and bought some purple and blue netting to make myself some more since 2 don't always cut it.  Finally last week I sewed them and today I make the drawstring. 

I know have 4 blue ones to add to the 2 I already was using.  Want to make some of your own?  Head over to Full of Knit to get the simple instructions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails