Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesdays Featured Tut

So I've had this bookmarked for at least a year now but have been a bit apprehensive to try it.  I have finally decided to take the plunge and make one!  Perhaps it's my new found sewing confidence I stumbled upon after the success of the party dress.  I saw some fabric on clearance with an extra 50% off (can't beat that) and bought more than enough.  Once I am reunited with my sewing machine this will be first in line.



It's called the Eddie Cap and I stumbled upon this tutorial over at Mushroom Villagers.  Although fearful at first I am very excited to make this little cap for my boy.  If it turns out I think I'll make one for myself since my head is so small I can never find cute hats to wear anyway!  Who knows perhaps little Emma will even end up with one, that is once I train her to keep hats ON!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails